Mailing address

Current address:
15/2/1 Atilla utca
Gyor 9023
Hungary

~Postage is 98 cents~

Monday, December 27, 2010

There's really not much new to write about since we talked Saturday. Yesturday was the 2nd day of Christmas here, but even then, we still had a normal work day seeing as church is on that day. Oh, we have 2 days for New Year's instead of just one day like last year.

Ha I will tell you that too little sleep is making it hard to get up in the mornings but I am still doing it.

I'm actually in a pretty relaxed, calm mood right now but ready for some rest. It's weird that you think, oh holidays are coming up soon. I have some "rest time", grrr. Not really. We travelled a lot and that wiped me out. So it didnt help to stay up a little later and stuff, but it was a rare occasion that I wanted to enjoy.
We played some basketball over the weekend. It's a little weird that even though it's pretty cold again, it has warmed up and the snow has melted away. I'm happy for that. This is how it was last year. A little snow then none for Christmas, then after that a bunch came down around the middle of January.

No, I still have gotten NO more packages, but I am sure that I will get them soon. Hopefully today. I'm super excited to see what was sent.

I love you guys and hope the best for you all.

I cant believe that I'll be home in 4 months. Weirdly enough it seems like a long time away. Well I'll talk to you guys later.
Happy New Year (wishing it early of course).

Love Elder Josh

Well the pics are of me and my comp trying some of the infamous pig jello here called Kurcsonya. I'm not sure if I spelled it right.



PSS the other side of my right eyebrow was just shaved in a little too far. oooopps. My bad, lol!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, that has to be the grossest thing I've ever heard of - Pig Jello?!? *barf*

    ReplyDelete