Mailing address

Current address:
15/2/1 Atilla utca
Gyor 9023
Hungary

~Postage is 98 cents~

Sunday, January 30, 2011

January 11, 2011

We are trying to fit in so much these last few days and we went from working hard and having a lot of finding time to do things and now it's all paying off. This will be a short email because we have a program at 3:00 and its 2:31 right now. So I'll get something off to you and then get more to you later.

I told my comp that I want to run this morning no matter how cold and that we did. We had a nice, cold morning run and I am awake and alert and just the rush that we have with having to go everywhere super fast today is "what we trained for" I tell my comp.

I also told him that I want to be a good example and that I want to work harder. He says he has seen a big change in me already since the beggining of the transfer and that he is really happy for that. If nothing else I want to make HIS mission experience with me one of the best. I have really come to like him. We are just going to tear this city up until we leave. I think there will be times again in my mission where I get down on myself. I think that a lot of the problem is a lack of self confidence. I want success and when it doesn't come I feel that, despite doing all that I can, I still haven't gotten anywhere. I still have done nothing. That's just how it feels sometimes and then I wonder, Oh, well if Im not doing anything, then what am I doing here and I hate being like that. I really do. So I made the choice that I'm going to be happy.

Love you
Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment