Mailing address

Current address:
15/2/1 Atilla utca
Gyor 9023
Hungary

~Postage is 98 cents~

Monday, December 27, 2010

December 5, 2010

Man you guys wrote so much I dont even know where to start. Dad wrote me too and it's just so much for me to e mail, especially because Mom, you know how fast I type. That's definetely one thing that I need to learn when I get home. I am a little faster than I was, but still type pretty bad. I need to get going on that.

Dad sure wrote a powerful letter to me that really really helped. Things have been pretty rough lately with so many people dogging us and the work being basically frozen to a slower state cause of the weather. It's pretty cold here too, but really hasn't snowed yet. It's been right around freezing for a week and a half or so. The air is so dry and just cold, I hate the cold, it's not fun at all. But I have been way down and think so much about coming home. Not seriously, but it's one of those dumb thoughts that come across your mind when you are just way struggling, but I love what I have learned out here and love that I have met some of the most amazing people out here. Like the whole ward in Gyor, plus there's a girl that's from Győr who is like my little sister. I love that ward so much I would do anything to go finish my mission there. Some of the young men there are some of my best buds. One that I have become really close friends with might be going on a mission, too. I worked so hard with him to be a good example and a really close friend. He wasn't very active, we would go over to his house and let him see that the church can be fun and means so much to us. I don't know where I would be with out it. One thing I would like Jeremy to realize is that, ya it may be hard, but when you are taken from all the things that you have as a normal person, the things that we get preoccupied with that distract us, we get to really find out about ourselves. We get to hone in on what we are good at, see where we are weak and learn how to work on that, all while we are helping others to be better, too. Because to really understand others, you kind of have to put yourself in their shoes. It's so much evaluation that we don't realize it all the time, but we learn to think within ourselves and truly become better. I have learned where I want to take my life. I have better come to know how we lose our lives to find them. Things get hard because everything that I enjoy doing I can't do right now. It's like signing up for two years of grounded time. Two weeks of no Nintendo was tough at home, but then you come here and it's nothing, lol!

It has benefitted me in so many ways and I'm trying to be more of an optimistic person out here. If I only look at the bad, then I only feel the bad. If I look at the good, the bad stinks, ya, but it's easier to forget it.

Well it seems that the Bishop wasnt kidding when he said that I would be the first of many to go out. When the time comes around to go home for me, there will be many guys from our ward who will be getting papers in or are already out. It's cool to hear how many are getting ready.

There were a few times this transfer already that people have told me that I have a really strong European accent and others say I have no accent, saying that I sound like a Hungarian when I speak. It's one of the coolest compliments that you can get when learning a language and from the natives too.

Well also this week I thought that I got my package from you guys, but I actually got one from Raimund. He is soooo nice. He really looks forward to seeing us up there after my mission. I wonder if all that could go through. He sent some of the left over forint that he didnt use and then he sent some wrapped Christmas presents. That's a real test of patience, having to wait to open them. Lol.

Well I love you guys and hope that you have a csodálatos hét (wonderful week)
Love you.
Enjoy the pics. Im going to start taking more.
Love Elder Hosch

No comments:

Post a Comment