Mailing address

Current address:
15/2/1 Atilla utca
Gyor 9023
Hungary

~Postage is 98 cents~

Sunday, November 21, 2010

November 8, 2010

Ya time goes by too quick or too slow. But never the way you want it to. LOL.

Anyway, things are ok here. Im leaving too, by the way. We got our calls and I'm going to the other side of the country again. I'll be over in Kaposvár near Pécs, so hopefully I can go visit over there. I will be serving with Elder Proctor.

I have been sick this week so things have been a little slower feeling, but ok.
Nothing special has really been going on around here.

Oh well. I hope that I get your package here soon. I will be leaving and I saw that you sent me a package and I still have yet to get it.

I saw on one of the MSN headlines as I got onto the CPU that they are trying to get rid of the health care plan now. When I heard about that and just how bad it sounded I really hated it, so I'm happy that they are trying to get rid of it now. I hope that with all of those new Republicans in the Senate too, we can get some good stuff going.

One thing that I told my comp is that I think there should be some way that when a person running for office promises something to the people, then he should be accountable for what he said. I think that its crap for a President of the USA, the most powerful man in the world, to lie to people to just get what he wants. There should be some way that he should be accountable for what was promised.

Well, its a rainy day and we were hoping to go play some basketball, but I guess that's not going to happen. It's alright though. We have things to do. I have some packing and de-junking to take care of.

I love you guys and miss you guys. I hope that all the sport stuff is awesome. Sports are sweet and I miss them a lot as well, but well see what's up with me and sports when I get home.

I can't wait for flight plans and stuff too. I can't believe that I might be getting the call soon. I don't know when, but it'll come sooner or later.

I will also have to have Jeremy hook me up with some In and Out when I get home. That place is talked about a lot over here as missionaries and we are all trunkie for it. lol

Love you all
Love Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment