Mailing address

Current address:
15/2/1 Atilla utca
Gyor 9023
Hungary

~Postage is 98 cents~

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Email of March 22nd

That's good to hear that dad's foot is doing good. I really hate to hear when he is in pain because he has so much to do and it's just hard for him as well and so I just hate to hear that he can't work to the best of his ability. But then I also feel bad because he keeps going anyway.

Things here are going awesome. Like I've told others, I am anxious yet dread the end of my mission, because along with the ability to understand a little better, I get a lot more attached and I'm going to be really, really sad to leave. Transfers from one place to the next gets hard when you really love the people that you have been around. The ward (congregation) here is so awesome and I'm glad that I get to have a really freakin awesome companion, and a really cool district. There are 4 of us here in Győr and 2 are sisters and on pdays we take care of the things that we need to and then we just relax or have a fried Snickers night. They're not as good as you would think. I got a little sick after like 3 of the halves.

As for things here, nothing much new is going on. We were recognized for having a great achievement of 31 total finding and teaching hours. It's a big thing here to teach 20 lessons a week but we taught 27 and so we are working hard then playing hard and I'm so much happier because of it. Time is going by way fast too. It's hard to believe that we are already almost halfway done the transfer and we might only get to serve one together casue hes already been here for 3 and this one being his 4th so we can only hope that cause we work well together and are working hard that he will let us stay one more together.

Other than that I'm just trying to get ready for the confirmation on Sunday and it's going to be great.

Love you and miss all of you so much. I'm really anxious to be able spend time with you all again, but as you know I left my family for 2 years so that I can help other families have eternity.

Love Joshy

No comments:

Post a Comment