Mailing address

Current address:
15/2/1 Atilla utca
Gyor 9023
Hungary

~Postage is 98 cents~

Monday, March 8, 2010

Just a quick email

On Wednesday morning this week we are moving into another place so we've been looking for an apartment and taking care of all that fun stuff. I've never looked for an apt and the first time is in a different country. I didn't do much because we have a member here who like helps us with everything and speaks English like she was born speaking it so she helped us with almost all of it, if not all of it.

We played soccer on sport day and I'm not very good, I can kick it hard but that's about it!

But Győr is awesome and Elder Egan is also awesome. We are already getting some work done. While trying to take care of all the stuff going on this week we still made the "20 lessons club" and stuff, so the work here is going great. I'm hoping I'm here for a while.

Well, got to go. I hope everything is going good at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment