Mailing address

Current address:
15/2/1 Atilla utca
Gyor 9023
Hungary

~Postage is 98 cents~

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

October 12, 2010

Hey mom.

Things have been going a little better here. Not really work wise, but I've just gotten to a point, like with the language, where I got tired of things not going how I want them to, so I'm just working harder and feel better about it. I can't really do anything that I used to know how to do, but that's just more things to work on when I get home. I can't believe that I'm almost a year and a half out here. It just seems surreal and like it's not been that long.

So how has the car been going? Jeremy emailed me and told me that Dad worked on it for like ever this week. I think he's funny. I think that Jeremy's doing better. He has a really great job and is doing great. He seems to be happier too and feels really small--his words cause he said that Adam and Austin are getting huge.
I wonder what it's going to be like when I get home and see them almost as tall as I am and bigger mass-wise.

Well this week Elder Mason has been over with some other missionaries to help clean up some of the damage that has gone on over on the west part of the country (contaminated mud). I think that it's crazy how that will never be the same.
It's sad to add this to the things that Hungary has gone through.

The people really love when we do Hungarian things over here, though. Like today we were whipping and a Hungarian came up to us and just started talking about how they used to use them in the Army when they faught. I think it would hurt like crazy to have one of those things hit you. It might not kill, but definitely make you cry and run from the pain. I'll have to show you guys when I get home how to whip and how loud I can get those things cracking.
Well I love you guys and hope you have a wonderful week.
TTYL
Love Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment