Mailing address

Current address:
15/2/1 Atilla utca
Gyor 9023
Hungary

~Postage is 98 cents~

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

September 27, 2010

Sorry if this is a little short. I wrote an email to you earlier but the internet was down at the place we were at and so when I went to send it, it wouldn't send so now I have to try to rewrite my email.

I basically said that I'm staying here in Debrecen and that Elder Johnson is going to Pécs. And the funny thing is that I called that. I have been good at calling stuff like that. I dont know how, but I knew when Elder Houstman was going AP and I knew that Elder Egan was going to Budapest and that I was most likely coming here. So I'm guessing that I'm going to either train next transfer, here, or go ZL. We'll see.

I also said how much I miss Györ. No city that I serve in, I think, will ever compare to the memories that I have there. I love that branch over there so much and I wish that I could take them all back to our ward back at home. I think that would be legit.

Anyway, other than that not much has happened. The work is still kind of slow but we have a few things on the way. I hope that things pick up. I hate having to street about 20 hours a week. It's not very fun to have to do a lot of that. I'd much rather teach.

Well tell Gma pinky that I love her to pieces and I love you too, mommy.
Love Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment