Mailing address

Current address:
15/2/1 Atilla utca
Gyor 9023
Hungary

~Postage is 98 cents~

Monday, August 30, 2010

Monday August 30, 2010

Wassssupppp.
Hey mommy pick up the phone.
WAZZZUUUPPPP
jk
Well this week was pretty good. We worked pretty hard and got a lot of the appartment de-junked. It's one of those appartments where the missionaries have been here for years and so it had a lot of old things that were not needed.
We also wanted to work hard this week because tomorrow we head up to Budapest for 3 days. They are changing the way that they will train the new missionaries coming into the MTC around April. So every mission is now getting trained on the stuff that they will teach the new missionaries, so that we know it by the time they even start the training in the MTC. The training will be long, but I think that I will like it. I always love zone conferences because, let's say, it puts that gas on my fire. I get really excited to get back out and work and do stuff like that. I know that I can do it. As the senior companion I am the example and want to make sure that the work here goes well, so I need to work hard in order to do so. I have really come to know what you guys have been talking about. It's a lot easier to just go out and do what you need to do than to try and figure ways out of it, or short cuts, just to find out that you still have the same stuff to do. So I am glad that you guys have always taught me to be like that. It is really paying off and I'm still getting better. I sure am glad that I came out here to learn all this for myself. We as people can train and tell people whatever we want, but for the most part, most people don't really learn things like this until they get out and experience them. So I see why this is such a great learning experience for so many people. Yes its not easy, but how would we learn if it was easy.

Elder Johnson and I are having a blast. We can laugh and joke around with each other and we get along way well, work well together... Today we will go to the guitar store and play some electric guitar, I hope that we get to have two or more transfers together. I think that it would be way nice to have that happen. Then we wouldn't have to worry about all the transfer stuff, we could just keep going with what we've got going.
His learning of the language is going actually pretty well, I think that he will surpass me sooner than he thinks. He is a great go-getter, and has a great knack for knowing who to stop. We have been pretty successful with finding and I think that it's a direct result of being obedient and working hard. If we do that then we are placed in front of those people that are ready to hear the gospel or at least meet with us.
Ya we are running every morning and am feeling ok. I would like to run a lot more and work out harder when I get home though. That P 90 X all the way through and run, man I'll be lookin really good at the end of next summer.

Well, I'll talk to you guys next week.
Love you~
Love,
Joshy

No comments:

Post a Comment