Mailing address

Current address:
15/2/1 Atilla utca
Gyor 9023
Hungary

~Postage is 98 cents~

Friday, May 14, 2010

Monday May 3rd

I know it will be sweet to talk to you on Mother's Day. I think that I can call like Saturday and Sunday but obviously only one of the days but I think that if I call you Sunday evening here then I can get a hold of you in the morning there. I hate trying to figure all this out. They make it sound much more complicated than it really is.
Ya it does get really hard some days. The days and weeks that go by fast are the ones where we work really hard. It’s like the difference between running with music and with out it. With it in you kind of forget the pain that is going through your body and mind cause your focus is on the music, but with out it you have to grunt through it a little more but in the end you know its still good for you to be doing it, you know.
Ya I’m wondering how fast the 2nd year really goes. I hear that a lot too. Some people mention how they "just" hit their 1 year mark but yet they only have like 5 months left. They say it goes by too fast. So idk. It’s just something that I need to experience.
Well for some more info on my comp, some thing cool is that since he is from LA he told me that one of his young men’s leaders is Kirby Heyborn. I forget how to spell his last name because I get confused with the whole Bourne trilogy and stuff but I love those movies too. lol
Ok well I hope to get a call soon about being able to see Kolja. I hope that we will have some time to talk I think though that if we set some time apart for it then we will have the time so it will be good if he calls or e mails and then we can take it from there.
I don’t know if I can get vitamins over here. Have you been able to send me the card and everything that I can have for my camera because I’m ready to send this one home for you guys. I’ve been taking a lot of pics, more than usual.
I haven’t talked to pres about my release date yet. I will when it gets closer. But ya the only reason I wouldn’t want you guys to pick me up is just cause it will be a lot of money and I hate spending that much. IDK, its up to you guys. I’ll be just as excited just to see you guys. I think it would be cool though to have you guys watch me speak Hungarian with the natives. Well talk about that later, it’s a lot of planning that I’m not really ready for.
Well this week has been really long. the work was really slow because a lot of our investigators are high school age and this week was all the testing so they all couldn’t meet very often so we weren’t able to teach as much as we usual do.
But my comp and I are just happy that we can start this new week and leave the last one a part of the past.
Well that’s all I have for this week, I sent off the letter so I hope that you got it.
Love you and miss you guys like crazy-
Love Elder Hosch, Joshy

Second email that day:
I sent that email before I read this one so you can ignore the ? about my contacts and memory card.
Man, I want to go to the YM triathlon, that will be fun to do when I get home. I wonder if I will be able to go even though I'm not technically a young mens' leader, but that would be sooooooo awesome, I would love that calling after my mission. Hint to bishop, k. lol

Ya it's pretty hot here, too. 90's and humid. Not fun in church clothes,ughghgh.
And yes, I still hear from people in Pécs, I still write Andras, the guy I baptized.
Love you
Love Elder Hosch, Joshy

No comments:

Post a Comment