Mailing address

Current address:
15/2/1 Atilla utca
Gyor 9023
Hungary

~Postage is 98 cents~

Monday, April 19, 2010

Week of April 19th, 2010

This week has been a little long but it's been good. We are having a lot of fun in this companionship. It's legit. I really enjoy it. It was so sad to see Elder Egan go, but I can't do anything about it, so I just have to move on. but I sure miss serving with him. My new comp is feaking sweet, too.
Well as of now it's just the normal work. Just getting things settled in for my new comp and trying to keep the teaching trend going.
I have heard about the ashes from Iceland but I haven't seen anything. The missionary that was here from Finland left this week but his flight was delayed because the ash has glass in it and it would ruin the plane's engines.
I have been keeping in touch with him, too. He emailed me and let me know what the situation is. So ya hopefully I will get to get ahold of him or vise versa.
that's so cool about the missionary mom's luncheon. I miss my house. I never knew that you cut your hair, Mom.
Well, we have to go so sorry this was so quick.
Love you guys!
Love,
Josh
(AKA Elder Hosch)
With Elder Houstman:

No comments:

Post a Comment