Mailing address

Current address:
15/2/1 Atilla utca
Gyor 9023
Hungary

~Postage is 98 cents~

Monday, April 12, 2010

Email for April 12, 2010

Well, I have some news. Sadly, Elder Egan's and my time is over on Wednesday. I will now be serving with Elder Houstman. He is coming from Kis Pest and Elder Egan will be taking Elder Wilcox's spot in Pest because Wilcox is going home now.

Now that I can express myself a little better in Hungarian I don't worry too much that I mess up here and there, so I am liking it here in Győr, but other than that nothing is really going on. I've been pretty tired and just trying to keep going, but I am still working on that letter. I got yours this morning. Also I need my other memory card soon because I had to erase some dumb pics to have more memory.
Well love you guys hope all is well.
Love Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment