Mailing address

Current address:
15/2/1 Atilla utca
Gyor 9023
Hungary

~Postage is 98 cents~

Monday, February 22, 2010

February 22, 2010

I am glad to be out here. I don't know why but for some reason this week I really felt a jump in the language. Especially the times where I don't have my senior companion right there and I'm talking to members. I kind of lose the sense that I have someone to rely on and I hate that feeling. I love being in charge of myself and not feeling extremely dependent for everything. So at times I feel ready to be a senior comp. Mainly for the language because other than that I know how to take care of myself and thank you guys for that.
Well this week hasn't been any thing special other than a better feeling with the language.
I'm really anxious to get to the time where I don't realize sometimes that I'm even listening to Hungarian or English. There are already times that I just open to a scripture because I hear a topic that I would like to share about a little more. But then like 10 seconds later I wonder if it was an English sentence or not because some of the people that we teach can speak pretty decent English. But then the program continues in Hungarian and I wonder how I just naturally reacted to things while it was in a different language. It feels like it shouldn't be possible but then at the same time you are already doing it.
Ya, it's a good feeling to baptize someone who you are really good friends with. (He was able to baptize a friend of his before he left for his mission, then was a part of the baptism of an investigator he's gotten to be friends with in Hungary.)
Well idk what else to talk about. I've been better with my journal and so I'm glad about that. I've really been working on getting myself organized. Not just cleaning my desk here and there, but mentally as well. It's still a big shock sometimes to really think that I'm on the other side of the world.

Love you!
Love,
Hosch Elder
(Joshy)

No comments:

Post a Comment