Mailing address

Current address:
15/2/1 Atilla utca
Gyor 9023
Hungary

~Postage is 98 cents~

Monday, June 14, 2010

Jun 14, 2010

Sometimes it's still weird and cool to think wow I'm a missionary. When see myself in the reflection as we are walking down the road I just think wow is that really me. That's funny. I don't see myself from the other side very often.

But ya I go back to Győr this Thursday. We have zone conference and a member of the Seventy is visiting and so then after that I go to the train with Elder Houstman and I get to go back home. I love that city so much and Houstman has told me a little bit of the new things going on since I have been gone. So I'm excited to get back.

It was Houstman playing the ukelele, I was the drummer. Did you not notice from the Phoenix suns shirt and everything. We also had a few videos. I dont think that all 3 ukelele videos are on that card, but they might be. Houstman and I love serving together so much and just the things that we have done in that city I just really wouldn't mind staying there the rest of my mission. I know that's not going to happen, sadly I might even leave this next transfer. I hope not though. Houstman might go AP (Assistant to the {mission} President) so that means that I stay, but other than that there is no reason that he would leave the city. I've been there longer and he only has 2 transfers left on his mission.

Other than that not much has happened. Elder Smith and I had some of the best numbers in the mission. We got super standard and had a baptism and confirmation. a total of 32.5 finding and teaching hours so I have been really tired and it's super humid here. It's 90 degrees and way humid. I miss dry heat so bad, lol.

Well I don't have much more to say so I'll talk to you guys later. Love you, have a great week and I'll talk to you (via email) next monday. (from Győr!)
Josh, aka Hosch Elder

No comments:

Post a Comment