Mailing address

Current address:
15/2/1 Atilla utca
Gyor 9023
Hungary

~Postage is 98 cents~

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

From Josh:

Hogy vagyok (How is everyone)
Sadly the Gym has been closed since I got here. They have been redoing the floors and it opened back up on tuesday after I had gym class. So tomorrow I have gym at 6:30 and then I will finally get to play some ball again. Yay! I want to put up lots of pics in my room so everyone send some pics up to my address. If you need it just email my parents. It's cyndihosch@cox.net And write as much as possible. Being cut off to the world really makes you anticipate a letter from a loved one and/or a beautiful girl. So send in the letters and pics asap. Ha. I miss everyone a lot and it's only been a week. I miss lots of things but after I was set apart as a missionary I felt this great sense of relief that has really helped hold me together. It's hard to explain but it basically helped me not miss things to the point of giving up out here.
It's so nice here. It's not too hot and not too cold but it's very beautiful. While walking around the Front of the MTC out at the field between the temple and MTC I can see "Y" mountian near BYU and the Temple with awesome snow capped mountains in the background.
Some interesting things are that one of my teachers Snow Nover (o has umlauts and e has two accents) or sister snow looks almost exactly like Reese Witherspoon. Very pretty. What's also funny is so many girls I would never find attractive are lookin cute cause of the lack of female interaction. lol but I'm not here for that. The language is pretty much one of a kind, but I'm still learning ok. It's only been a week and I can pray, bear my testimony and stuff in hungarian. because of umlauts and accents I'll write it to my mom in a letter and have her type it up. Also we only have half an hour to write emails so I can't try to figure out how to do that.

Something funny is that not even a week in my companion and I almost got into a fight. Everything is fine between us. He just got mad because I said Incubus sucks when he was talking about it, and he said if you say that again I will come kick you. I thought he was joking so knowing me I said it again. He came and tried to kick me and I blocked it but then we argued a little and he wanted to fight because he thought he was a tough guy and I dont want to mess with him cause of where he's from. He's from a rural part of New York and he's like up to my shoulders so he didn't scare me. I think the whole thing was pretty funny, but like I said we are cool now and my district is so awesome. A guy going to Hungary in 6 weeks has a brother that you guys may know. He is the brother to the actor who plays Joseph Smith in the Emma movie, which is really awesome. I saw pics for proof. But today I went to the temple and it was so awesome. I am also in the MTC choir cause my dad said it was awesome and it totally is. It's so cool to hear a deep boom of young mens voices all at once.

Love you all and you'd better write
Hosch Elder Bye guys

1 comment:

  1. It's great to hear from Elder Hosch! I have to say that I love the title of the blog. "HungaryHosch". The pun is just too good!! When I think of Hosch boys, I definitely think of them as HUNGRY! LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete