Mailing address

Current address:
15/2/1 Atilla utca
Gyor 9023
Hungary

~Postage is 98 cents~

Monday, August 31, 2009

This week from Hungary

Wow, Brian's (Hathaway) almost home? How long has Dustin (Nuttall) been out? I can't remember. Things are a little better but the language is still like trying to figure out what Charlie Brown's teacher is saying. I'm almost done my first transfer already.
This morning we went to a falú (a small town on the outskirts of a city) and there they have these cave tours, and the caves were so cool. They were like when we watch movies with caves in. There was this long tunnel and at the end was this huge room, basicllly, and it was about 60 meters under the ground. I don't remember that in feet but I know its kinda deep. The cave was like limestone and had those shell looking formations and had the spikes from the ceiling from dripping water for thousands of years. It was really cool. Too bad they didn't allow pictures. IDK (I don't know) why but that would have been really awesome to have pics of.
We did commit 2 investigators to baptism 2 weeks ago and now we finally set up their bap. date for Oct 10.
We don't get fed that much in Komló. There are only five members and one of the 2 meal programs I had was with an investigating family.
Here they dont have much different food. They don't have a lot of the same candy and have a lot of European food, but I haven't had the time to try anything. I have had gyros. It's Greek or something but it's basically a pita with meat, lettuce and onions and some sauce, but I will have to tell you more about food when I get more time and experince with it.
I sure miss the club (Lifetime Fitness), ever since coming on my mission you now how I've been working out a little bit more, but now I wish I had all that workout equip that I haven't seen for weeks now. All I can really do is run and push ups and sit ups. I wish I at least had some good way of doing biceps and stuff like weights, but they wont let us go to gyms here.
Man I love and miss you guys, I love doing all things we did together, I even miss working on the garden and stuff. I can't wiat to see the progress of that when I get home.
When I get home I'm going to crank out working out and getting ready for basketball season. I hope I don't lose the skills I have now. We get to play ball every once in a while but not on good courts or rims that are full height. They are like 6 inches short or something.
I'll take care of it when i get home. I have the summer to do 4 classes and work out like crazy and work on my basketball again. What's cool it that I'll get home just in time for Elder's ball. I will probably come home the 3 weeks earlier, so that I can go to Jeremy's grad and you guys can still pick me up. So I'll finish late April, cause May 20th (my report date) is halfway through a transfer so I could either stay until June 7th or April 28, 2011.
Well peace. Love you guys and hope to hear from you guys soon. Dad said he sent something.
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment