Mailing address

Current address:
15/2/1 Atilla utca
Gyor 9023
Hungary

~Postage is 98 cents~

Monday, September 20, 2010

September 13, 2010

Hey guys.
Well this week was a little rough, but I'm glad that it's over.
I'm tired mostly from so much finding, but also from translating for like and hour and a half yesterday. It is a lot harder that I thought it would be. You try to tell the people you are translating to what was said and you've already missed a lot of the next few sentences. It wipes you out like crazy.

I remember the (York, Pa) Fair ok. Mostly from when I was there with you (September, 2008). I remeber that pig-racer guy being pretty weird and then the pigs racing around.

I hope that you feel better. I'm sorry that I don't have much to say, nothing really happened this week.

I cant believe that Zac is getting married, as well. Is it that girl that he baptized before his mission that waited for him or is a different girl? I know that they had something before he left. Where did he serve? I don't remember.

I hope that Jeremy's package gets there and that he enjoys it. I put some things in there for Adam and Austin, as well.

Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment